We recommend descaling your espresso machine around every two months to prevent the build up of scale. The Cafetto descaler sachets make the process easy using the steps outlined below.
A blend of organic acids specifically formulated for home and/or office espresso machine, kettle and coffee brewer/dripper. Designed for espresso machines, including (but not limited to) Breville, De Longhi, Gaggia, Jura, Saeco, Sunbeam and Thermoblock espresso machines.
- Phosphate free
- GMO free
- Registered for organic use.
4 sachets at 25 grams each, provides 4 doses. BFA Registered, OMRI listed.
Directions for use (videos below):
- If your machine has a water filter within the water tank, remove it.
- Empty 1 sachet of Eco Descaler Powder into 1 litre (32 oz) of warm water, dissolve, and then pour into water tank.
- Refer to the machine manufacturer’s instructions to descale (decalcify).
- Always rinse thoroughly with fresh water after use.
- Replace the water filter.
Click on one of the helpful videos below to see the process in action.
Manual Espresso Machine Cleaning:
Coffee Brewer Cleaning:
Auto Espresso Machine Cleaning (yes, we cater for everyone):