Ever felt like the old moka pot just wasn’t quite doing it for a go-to camping coffee?
Enter the Minipresso GR. The top camping espresso coffee maker for use on the road (or better put, off the road).
This take anywhere travel coffee gadget will give you the closest thing to a shot pulled by your local barista – crema and all.
- Unscrew the top compartment and fill to the brim with freshly ground beans. (Grind size on your ‘espresso’ setting or slightly courser.)
- Tamp with the included mini tamper and screw back in.
- Add hot water to the other compartment, and make sure everything is snug.
- Pop out the piston pump and get to work!
- After the first few pumps your crema laden outback espresso will enter the cup.
- Drink & repeat.
Or just watch the video – espresso GR style:
For an espresso camping coffee you will not find anything better (we have tried). This gives a vastly different brew than say an Aeropress or pour over, which are not for everyone.
Ready to buy? Get it here: Wacaco Minipresso GR
Pair it with a Rhinowares Compact Coffee Grinder and you are set!